The Marathon Racing Committee are seeking volunteer staff to support the GB team at its international races this year.
Itâ€™s a fun and rewarding but tiring few days travelling with our best athletes, helping them achieve their best possible result. You will be an integral part of the team and help out in a variety of ways potentially including driving, general organising, drinks changes at portages, emotional support, and safeguarding. Teams are led by an experienced manager so new staff are well supported and all forms of experience are welcome to volunteer. All expenses are paid, and team kit provided.
We are looking for support staff for the following international trips in the 2024 season:
- Waterlands Marathon – Amsterdam – 20th April – Juniors, U23’s and Seniors
- Marathon World Cup – Brandenburg, Germany – 1st-2nd June – U23’s and Seniors
- European Marathon Championships – Poznan, Poland – 25th-28th July – Juniors, U23’s and Seniors
- World Marathon Championships – Metkovic, Croatia – 19th-22nd September – Juniors, U23’s and Seniors
- French National Marathon Championships – Date and venue tbc – Juniors
Staff are urgently required for the Waterlands Marathon.
Please find further details below: